Friday, 18 November 2011

Getting ready for Christmas

Hello!
Welcome to my blog first of all! Perhpaps I should tell you a little about myself before I ramble on about Christmas. I am a passionate Chef from Reigate, Surrey, I have dedicated the last 5 years of my life to studying, training, sourcing and of course eating food! I truly believe in our Great Brittish Food and providing a delicious product, that is home made and hopefully you will agree too, delicious! In this blog, I aim to provide you with recipe ideas, seasonal produce and a bit of fun in the kitchen.

It's getting to that time of year now when the decorations are going up, nights are drawing in and of course we've all spotted our first Coca Cola Christmas advert on TV!

I know how hard it is with the pressures of entertaining at Christmas, timimg all those yummy dishes that make Christmas day so special. And another pressure, presents! It is so hard trying to find that perfect gift, being the food lover that I am I have decided this year to put together a couple of hampers with some little tasters of all those things we love about Christmas. I have posted some pics for you all to feast your eyes on and get your tastebuds going!






I hope this gives you some ideas for some pressies, either to make yourself if you are a whizz in the kitchen or I am going to be selling these in Decenber so contact me and I can discuss price and delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment